Kourtney's slide show!!!:)

Kourt's Music


This Is My Family!

This Is My Family!
Corby, Brady, Jodi, Sasha, Jason, Me, Mom, and my Dad!!!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!


OK people! I had an awesome Christmas!!!! If you would like to share what you got for Christmas well then you know what to do! Post a comment on what you got from "Santa Claus"
I will tell you what i Got! I-pod(pink), dancing game, socks, shoes, university mall certificate, pajamas, coat, pants, a shirt, etc. But Santa forgot to bring me my #1 present! It was a cell phone:( I am so mad i did not get a cell phone!!WELL POST ON THIS POST AND TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Morgan Barton said...

That is so cool. Sorry you didn't get a cell phone. If you want to see what I got go to my blog.
-Morgan

Morgan Barton said...

P.S. I changed my blog to http://daddyzgirl97.blogspot.com