Kourtney's slide show!!!:)

Kourt's Music


This Is My Family!

This Is My Family!
Corby, Brady, Jodi, Sasha, Jason, Me, Mom, and my Dad!!!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

About Me!


I have blonde hair. And I have amazing georgeous hazel eyes! My favorite singer is Taylor Swift! My favorite song is Crush By Mandy Moore. My favorite color is blue and green. And of course I am a girl. My favorite movie is Flicka. My favorite t.v. show is wizards of waverley place. My favorite actress is Joanna ' jojo'. I have 2 sisters, Jodi ( in picture) and sasha( the one who is pregnent!)My favorite book is the Twilight series! My favorite state is Idaho. My favorite thing to do is listen to music on the computer or on my I-pod. My favorite store is Justice, aeropostal, and hollister. My favorite drink is dr. pepper. My favorite grocery store is Smiths. My favorite animal is a dog. Although I have a cat. I would rather have a dog! My favorite place to go camping is Lake Powell! But the only thing i like about Lake Powell is you get to tan! Oh, and cliff jumping! That is the best part about Lake Powell! My favorite season is winter becuase it has my favorite holiday! My favorite food is checken noodle soup! Any ways, if you have something in commen with me just post a comment!!! Well POST!! bye

4 comments:

Ashlyn! said...

KOURTNEY!! MORGAN COPIED YOU ON THIS POST! SHE TALKED ABOUT HER AND HOW HER FAVORITE SINGER IS TAYLOR SWIFT AND HOW SHE HAS BROWN HAIR WITH BLOND STREAKS AND ALL THAT! SHE COPIED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANCER GIRL said...

I know!!!!

**H.A.P.P.Y.N.E.S.S.** said...

you know what? i do not really care about butthead double head morgan and her stupid little best friend!!!!

Samantha Reagan said...

i am so with you guy on that one