Kourtney's slide show!!!:)

Kourt's Music


This Is My Family!

This Is My Family!
Corby, Brady, Jodi, Sasha, Jason, Me, Mom, and my Dad!!!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am going to be an Aunt!!!!


On Christmas Eve, we were all at my Grandma Larkin's house! We were going to go see the lights. And my sister Sasha said,"I don't think me and Jason can go see the lights." My mom said"why?" And she said," Well I am sick and i have to eat becuase I am pregnant!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! He or she will be due in August or in July! I hope it will be due in July becuase my birthday is in July! And also we have alot of birthdays in August!!! I WILL BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B.T.W. Sasha is my sister. And Jason is my brother in law!

2 comments:

Morgan Barton said...

That is so cool you are luckey

Samantha Reagan said...

it is going to be a boy, she told me that last friday and i am so exited to see it