Kourtney's slide show!!!:)

Kourt's Music


This Is My Family!

This Is My Family!
Corby, Brady, Jodi, Sasha, Jason, Me, Mom, and my Dad!!!!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sam

As some of you all know, my best best best etc. friend friend friend etc. is Samantha R. Ellis! We fight some times but in our hearts we will always be friends for life! We have been bbbbfffff's since 2nd grade! And we love each other (as friends) and we will always love each other! SAM YOU ARE THE COOLEST FRIEND I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Kourtney thank you and thank you for always being there for me and i am exited for Soldier Hollow tonight it is going to be sososososososososososososossososososososos
fun

Samantha Reagan said...

hey we havn't talked in a while
]



lov ya sam

Samantha Reagan said...

hey kourtney that fight that we had today adn i hope you can forgive me and i hope that we can still be bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffff
FOREVER

DANCER GIRL said...

hi

Samantha Reagan said...

hey kourtney thanks for leaving me out on
Saturday it made me cry all night long and it was not that fun and now i do not know if we should be bffs anymore so see ya

Samantha Reagan said...

egnore me rudness

Samantha Reagan said...

i really wish that this was true