Kourtney's slide show!!!:)

Kourt's Music


This Is My Family!

This Is My Family!
Corby, Brady, Jodi, Sasha, Jason, Me, Mom, and my Dad!!!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

MCKELL!!!!!

Ok mckell is my best best best best best friend friend friend friend since we were 2 years old!! But we hardley hang out! But we saw Twilight together! We used to have sleepovers all the time!! Now we only talk like once a month!!! But I can't talk to her right now! She is in Disneyland with her aunt and uncle!!!!!WELL SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Ashlyn! said...

hey i thought that sam was your best best best best best friend?

DANCER GIRL said...

well i have been bbbbffff with mckell since i was born

Ashlyn! said...

still
is mckell more of a bbbbffff or sam?

Morgan Barton said...

Yeah I thought Sam was your best best best best best best friend too. I didn't know you had another one.

Samantha Reagan said...

i though we were to guys but i was wrong

Samantha Reagan said...

well me and kourtney are back to being best best best best ect. friend friend friend ect. And we promised NEVER TO FIGHT AGAIN